How SiS Impacts
Our Community as a Whole
- Industry-recognized HSE courses aligned to curriculum to assist teachers
- Students can pick up an extra credit if they are short to graduate
- Empowers students to take control of their personal safety in everything they do
- SiS Mental Wellness course makes it easier to introduce topic and removes stigma
Establishes a safety mindset at a young age 4 life!
- Young employees are better prepared for work
- Empowered with resources and education to tackle mental health related issues
- SiS trained employees result in fewer injuries
- Reduced time away improves the bottom-line
- Happier employees and a safer work environment equates to higher job satisfaction and productivity!
- Lowers burden on health care system and related insurance costs due to workplace injuries
- Helps remove stigma and educates young people to tackle mental health issues
- Safety awareness impacts basic life skills and decision-making
- Empowers young people with the tools they need to live a safe, happy, healthy, active lifestyle 4 life!